Friday, April 04, 2008

Writing Again

Olivia asked why I stopped posting to this Blog. I'm not really sure why -- just got out of the habit, I suppose. Anyway, in the interest of making my sister happy, I'll make an effort to post regularly. :)

The latest goal is the San Francisco Marathon on August 3. I've already signed up, so I'm (mentally) committed to doing this. The hilly course is pretty daunting, but I've already found similar elevation profiles here in Nashville! I'm working from a 24-week training program that's a mix of what's worked well for me in the past and some of Hal Higdon's methods. (link) The biggest change is that my long runs are on Sunday after a PRP (projected race pace) run on Saturdays. Looking forward to that.

Got a 5 miler race tomorrow at Richland Creek. Will write about that tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jase...I'll be checking in on you often and running again soon myself! Maybe we can do a race together this summer. Up for a TRI?!?!!?